The Kings Hammer Murfreesboro Summer Camp is geared toward recreational players ages 7U to 19U looking to get to premier level game knowledge during the off-season and before the start of the Fall season.
Players will learn coerver ball mastery skills, fast footwork passing combinations, and play small sided games. During the week of camp players will gain a great deal of skills and experience focusing primarily on 1v1, 2v1 skills, turning under pressure, dribbling, shooting, speed/agility, and 4v4 scrimmages.
Typical Day at KHM Camps:
• Players arrive, parents’ check-in, and warm-up begins.
• Technical and ball control session.
• Learn foot skills and ball mastery; repetitive touches on the ball to help master the skills.
• Speed and agility training for maximum physical conditioning.
• Fun games of 1v1 or 2v2 where players will learn to apply the footwork and ball control skills learned earlier.
• More competitive fun games of 3v3 or 4v4 practicing the foot and ball control skills learned earlier.
• Game play for specific age groups (7v7, 9v9 and 11v11).
• Qualified Professional and USSF and State Licensed Coaches (Ratio 1:16)
• Innovative curriculum designed by USSF A Licensed Coaches
• Post-Camp Evaluation and Certificate of completion
• Camp t-shirt
Players Must Bring the Following:
• Shorts, socks, shin-guards, and soccer cleats
• Size 4 soccer ball for 7U-11U & size 5 soccer ball for 12U-19U
• Plenty of water
- 6/5-6/9: 8-10AM | Richard Siegel Soccer Complex
7U(2017)-19U(2005) Boys & Girls
*Effective 4/1/23 a processing fee will be added to all camps, clinics, and events. This fee will show up in PlayMetrics under the title ‘Club Fees’.